Friday, July 12, 2013

North Carolina, Concord - Thursday, July 11, 2013 - Picture Organization


Guess what?  It’s raining today.  We are trying to decide where in the U.S. they need rain and we are headed there.  Since we’ll be inside all day, I decided to work on picture organization.  We have two laptops, a camera, a cell phone, an IPad and 6 jump drives with pictures on them in all kinds of random order.  I want them on one computer with older pictures and backups on the jump drives.  And, I want the jump drives organized.  I’ve never been as good at picture organization as I wanted to be, but this last four years the lack is more noticeable because I have been taking more pictures.
I managed to get all of the pictures and documents off of the older laptop, cell phone, camera and IPad organized and onto jump drives.  Five of the jump drives are organized – one more to go.  Then I need to back up the info on the new laptop.  Maybe I can maintain the order now that I’m retired.

Thought I would document a couple more things we have done to make our RV more ours.  Before we moved into the RV, Greg had quite a collection of die cast cars and memorabilia from the John Force racing team.
 


 
 

We found a spot to have a reduced collection by removing some cabinet doors and adding some display lights above the TV in the living area.


We also had a family picture wall in our family room.  As we walked in the door every night we could see pictures of the most important people in the world to us.  This picture only shows about half of the wall.
 
 

This RV had 4 TVs, in my opinion that was at least 2 too many.  So, Greg and son David took down the TV right above the passenger side, which was huge and made me feel like I was going to end up with it in my lap every time we went down the road.  Son in law Michael helped us put in wood to match the cabinetry in the coach.  And now, we have a mini family picture wall right at the door.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment