Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Missouri, Kansas City - Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - Worlds of Fun Village RV Park


Our trip today was about 250 miles.  We picked this park not because we wanted to go to an amusement park, but because it was reasonable and right on our way. 

 
It a very nice park, this is us.
 


This is the view from our site this evening.

 


We walked over to get a closer look at the roller coaster – there is no way you would get me on that thing! 

 


Greg gilled some steaks this evening to go with baked potatoes.  It’s in the low 80’s with a nice breeze blowing so we are sitting on the patio watching TV and updating the blog.  Not getting too involved in anything else right now since this is just a one night stop.
I’ve got a list of things I want to get accomplished once we are settled in Sioux Falls.  I may have retired, but I still have my “lists”.  In fact, I have a major list going this evening.  Tomorrow we are going to get at least a month’s worth of groceries in one stop (might take more than one cart).  If I plan correctly, we will only have to make runs to get milk or fresh produce on the bike while we are in Sioux Falls.

The jury is still out on this mattress topper we bought that was supposed to keep me cooler.  According to the salesman, the optimum sleeping temperature for your body is 77 degrees.  We think that is too warm.  I may be staying a little cooler, but now Greg is too hot.  We are thinking of doubling it up on my side.  We have 30 days to decide if it is a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment