Sunday, November 23, 2014

Arizona, Mesa - Sunday, November 23, 2014 - Val Vista Villages RV Resort


We took advantage of Sunday brunch in the courtyard this morning.  They had mimosas J.  A nap after that would have been good but instead I took some laundry to the laundry room that I didn’t want to wash in our coach machines, rugs, etc. I thought Sunday would be a slow day in the laundry room, a lot of other people thought the same thing.
When I got home I wanted to go across the street to the Albertson’s store thinking they might have a Christmas wreath we could put on the front of the coach.  I didn’t want to buy one when we were out on the bike the other day because I would have to hold it coming home and I was afraid most of the stuff would blow off of it if I tried that.  Albertson’s didn’t have anything so I might just try a big bow.  Weather here is still in the mid to high 70s during the day, but I’m trying to get in the Christmas spirit.

While I was gone to the laundry Greg hung a picture for me.  Granddaughter Maddie made this masterpiece for us and I found this frame that fit it perfectly.  We’ve had it sitting on the counter in the bedroom but counter space is limited so this will work out much better.  Once I get my china painting project framed it will go below this picture.
 
 
We spent this afternoon listening to a class on line and then taking tests for our food handlers permits.  We both passed the test with 100%.  Now we have to take our test results to the county offices to get our cards.

We’ll be working Monday thru Wednesday this coming week, 10:00 to 2:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment