Saturday, November 29, 2014

Arizona, Mesa - Saturday, November 29, 2014 - Val Vista Villages RV Resort


Kind of a lazy Saturday around here.  We hung some snowflakes on the ends of the icicle lights, I like them.  I didn’t want to use the snowflakes inside because they have glitter on them.
 
I did end up hanging some red, white and silver balls and some silver snowflakes along the dining room window.


Christmas cards are all addressed and ready to send, so I did get something useful done today.

I think we are almost done with the decorating.  I made a big bow for the front of the coach, but Greg thinks it needs a wreath also.  We still need to get some cotton (for snow) for our mini nativity scene then we are done and can just sit back and enjoy it for a while.  We can draw the blinds, put on some Christmas music and have some holiday potpourri simmering on the stove and we’ll never know it is 80 degrees outside J.

No comments:

Post a Comment