Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Arizona, Mesa - Monday, November 17, 2014 - Val Vista Villages RV Resort


Saturday we got our tables set up early for the Patio Sale.  We weren’t real sure about the hours – it started out being 9-12, then it was changed to 8-12, then when we went out for groceries we saw a sign that said 7:30 to 1:00.  The only problem with having a patio, garage, rummage whatever kind of sale you want to call it, in a place like this everyone has limited space so you aren’t going to buy anything you don’t really need.  We did manage to sell about $15 worth of stuff which seems about par for the course after talking to some of our neighbors.
On Sunday we did some heavier cleaning, Greg washed windows and then we used stone cleaner on the floors.  That involved getting down on hands and knees with a rag, Greg started at one end of the coach and I started at the other.  The floor looked pretty good and then we decided to use the stone polish on it also.  Grandkids would love the floors now, they like to slide from one end of the coach to the other in their socks.  Now we would have to worry about them going right out the front window, quite a bit slicker.  Last night I put on my pedometer and we walked until we had mapped out a mile.

We worked this morning.  I didn’t feel like I had to walk that mapped out mile this evening.  I wore the pedometer to work and managed to walk 2.27 miles.
 
 
It helped that my first customers were a table of 12 sitting at the very farthest table from the grill.  I was pretty proud of myself, I managed to wait on them and not mess up anything.  I even ended up with some pretty good tips today J.  I was planning on going to line dancing tonight until Greg reminded me that I would miss Dancing with the Stars.  Ok, maybe I’ll go next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment