Friday, November 28, 2014

Arizona, Mesa - Friday, November 28, 2014 - Christmas Decorations


I made a full recipe of yeast rolls yesterday, but only used half of it for dinner rolls.  The other half I made into cinnamon rolls this morning.  I was thinking about how pretty a picture that pan of rolls would make as they were baking.  However, they smelled so good that as soon as I took them out of the oven we pounced on them like a couple of hungry tigers and the good picture went by the wayside L.
 
 
This afternoon we put up icicle lights on the awning – it was 85 degrees, we were sweating before we got the job done.  It’s really hard getting into the Christmas spirit at that temperature but I’m not going to complain.  That is why we are here.

We did go ahead and bring out the rest of the Christmas decorations and over the course of the afternoon we got them all up.  Yes, we still have one of these.  It travels rather nicely tucked in its own little bin under the bed.
 
 
I’m still thinking about doing something more with the window, we’ll see how energetic I get.


We’ve done this arrangement with the lighted garland and our favorite ornaments for the last few years, I really like it.

 
 
 
We hung all of our motorcycle themed ornaments up above the TV, but the display lighting Greg has on his cars doesn’t photograph very well, and he was watching “Tora, Tora, Tora” as I was taking pictures, I think Pearl Harbor just got bombed.


 
 
This ornament that says “Happiness Served Here” is hanging just above the sink.


A few more Christmas touches around the coach.

 
 
 
 
 
 
I found a couple of bayberry candles when we were in Arlington, VA but I realized this afternoon that I don’t have taper candle holders any longer.  Since that is my favorite Christmas fragrance I’m going to have to go get some holders.  I’ve found the Christmas music maybe that will put me in the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment