Friday, November 14, 2014

Arizona, Mesa - Friday, November 14, 2014 - Val Vista Villages RV Resort


We are getting ready for a “patio sale” tomorrow.  This is a resort-wide event.  We originally signed up thinking we would try to sell the two foldable RV bicycles we bought last winter which didn’t work out for us.  There is a bicycle shop just outside of the resort so we went over to see if he took bikes on trade.  He was glad to take our bikes in on trade and Greg is getting a refurbished bike that should be much better for him to ride, it was an even trade and we were happy with that.  I’m not going to try anymore, I’ll just walk where I am safer J.
Since we no longer have the bikes to sell and our name is already on the map for people to visit for sales, we decided to gather up some other things we no longer need.  We went through the basement storage boxes and didn’t come up with as much as we probably should have, I’m still holding out on some dishes for entertaining.  I just know as soon as I get rid of them I’m going to wish I had them.

We spent most of the day going through cabinets and came up with more stuff than I thought we would.  We also found several things we had been wondering where we put them.
 
 
As we were sitting down to have shrimp salad and fresh baked French bread for supper we noticed the beautiful sunset.  I got up and snapped a couple of pictures.  Good thing I didn’t try to wait until we were done eating because it only lasted a couple of minutes.  The weather was overcast today, but in the mid 70s so very nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment