Saturday, January 11, 2014

Florida, Jacksonville - Saturday, January 11, 2014 - Rivers RV Service


Today started out perfectly.  I slept late, had breakfast and then walked up to the dealership and enjoyed a cup of fresh coffee on their canopied patio with the palm trees blowing gently.  The temperature was 72 degrees.
Around lunch time I told Greg I would like to order a pizza and have it on the patio since the weather was so nice.  We got to thinking about the last time we had ordered pizza – when was it?  We both agreed we had been in a hotel and the last time we were in a hotel was last May when we went to Washington DC with Indiana Rolling Thunder Chapter 1.  Pizza places would go out of business if they had to depend on us!!

By the time Greg had called in the order and we received delivery, the wind had picked up to the point that it would have blown the pizza off the table on the patio, so we took it back to the coach.  After that the weather turned down right nasty, lots of wind and rain.
But the afternoon wasn’t totally wasted, I found some interesting RV related posts on Pinterest so I spent a couple of hours looking at them.  I told Greg I was doing “research”, somehow I don’t think he believed me J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment