Saturday, January 4, 2014

Florida, Jacksonville - Saturday, January 04, 2014 - Pecan Park RV Resort


My last post on Thursday indicated that the part for our fridge was in.  I was wrong, the box for the part for our fridge was in – the part that was in it was the wrong one.
Believe it or not, I’ve managed to stay calm through this whole process.  Retirement has evidently mellowed me considerably.

We are staying back at the Pecan Park RV Resort in Jacksonville while we wait on the correct part to be shipped.  The weather here as I write this at 8:40 is in the 50s, but we are expecting some weather in the low 30s at the beginning of the week.  I know I have no sympathy coming from our family and friends up north who are dealing with record breaking cold.  Stay safe, we think about you all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment