Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Florida, Dover - Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - East Tampa RV Resort


Happy Birthday to son A.J.!!
We are doing absolutely nothing that is blog worthy.  We are walking 2 miles per day now.  I’ve gone as far as reading an exercise book and deciding on what I want to do and what I have room to do – now I just have to do it.

A swimwear company had a show at the campground pavilion this morning.  We walked up to see what they had, I thought I might be able to find some type of bathing suit cover up.  They did have several sarongs and other cover ups, but nothing that struck my fancy.  They had a lot of high quality name brand suits, all of them for $39.  If you needed a bathing suit, this was the place to be.
This afternoon we rode over to the new Camping World that is just down the road from the campground.  This is one of the nicer Camping Worlds that we have seen, they had a huge selection of things for RVs.

The rest of the afternoon was spent sitting outside in the sun enjoying the 81 degree temps.  It’s supposed to cool down some tomorrow and then get warm again toward the end of the week.
We’ve met some really nice people in the sites on both sides of ours and are thinking about getting together for a small Super Bowl gathering on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment