Wednesday, May 20, 2015

North Carolina, Asheville - Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - Asheville Outlet Mall


We’ve been really laid back this week.  After our Sunday outing with Les and Amy we’ve done some pretty mundane things – grocery shopping, prescription refills, laundry.  This was my view yesterday afternoon, kicked back in a chair on the patio.
 
 
Today we thought about going to Biltmore, but instead we did something we rarely do – we went shopping for things other than groceries.  Right now we have everything we need and everything has a place so, shopping doesn’t happen unless we really, really need it.  Greg needed a new pair of tennis shoes so we went to the Asheville Outlet Mall that is just down the road from where we are staying.  I’ve been a fan of Skechers shoes for some time now – love the memory foam soles.  We noticed they started advertising them for men just recently so he thought he would try a pair.  Rack Room Shoes had “buy one, get one half off” and I still had one empty cubbie in the shoe rack, so guess who else got a new pair of shoes J.  I was trying on a pair of my usual white choice and Greg pointed out I came in wearing a white pair, I had a new white pair at home - I needed to get a little daring.


Daughter Desira would have loved this store, they had aisles of the Nike shoes she likes in all colors of the rainbow – the flashier the better for her.

This evening I’m making a list of some new recipes I want to try next week while we are at the rally.  I’m thinking I might be able to find some taste testers besides Greg and I.  I’ll post if I come up with anything really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment