Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kansas, Pratt - Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - David is Keeping Us Busy


Greg gets a break from disking today.  He’s back moving bales.

 

There are over 1000 down in this field.  There are bales as far as I can see.  This is looking south.

 

This is looking north.
 

I’m back on the swather today, but instead of cutting hay I’m cutting “feed”.  This is the view from my windshield all day.  Up until about 4:00 the GPS worked just great then it went a little crazy.  I cut until 6:00 without it, everything is cut but the rows aren’t nearly as straight.
 
 

Greg and I would no longer make very good farmers – we quit at 6:00 p.m.  David usually works into the night.

1 comment:

  1. Reading about all this farm work is making me tired. I think I'll take a nap.

    ReplyDelete