Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kansas, Pratt - Sunday, September 22, 2013 - Pratt County Lake


Happy Birthday to grandson Tyler!!  Can’t believe he is 20.

Greg worked yesterday disking David’s ground to get ready for wheat planting.
 
 

Today we decided to work around the coach.  Greg was going to work on doing some preventative maintenance on the slide out seams so we wouldn’t have to worry about future leaks.  But, it was so windy I didn’t think he needed to be on a ladder – it can wait.
He ended up changing the living room TV and sound bar.  I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, it looks good.



I spent most of the day working on getting updated photos into our digital picture frame.  The last update was 2010.  It’s not hard to do, I don’t know why I keep putting it off.
Yesterday I worked detail cleaning the dash/front area of the coach.  I’ve been perturbed that I couldn’t figure out how to get our seats to turn around to face the rear of the coach so we could use them for extra seating when we aren’t going down the road – I figured it out.  I hate to admit it was really simple.  I did have to remove a small cabinet that is next to my seat to get it to turn.  But, once I get the seat turned I can set the cabinet back in place.

The campground was full this weekend.  A Good Sam group from Fort Larned, KS was here for a meeting.  Most of them left this morning so we have a good view of the lake again.  For non-RVers, Good Sam is a camping/buying discount club for RV owners.
Greg just handed me a glass of “black ice”.  Mix equal parts Black Currant Wine, lime margarita mix and water, then freeze.  Scrape with a fork to flake – yummy.  I think you could probably use other wines, but haven’t tried that yet.  We did taste something similar that was made with strawberry rhubarb wine and strawberry margarita mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment