Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Indiana, Anderson, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - Timberline Valley RV Park


I was kidding in my post Saturday when I said I was going to have to sleep all this week in order to catch up since I had been getting up earlier than usual.  We finished up helping with the central Indiana zone trap shoot on Sunday.  I had started to get a scratchy throat late in the afternoon.  I went home and went to bed, woke up for a little while on Monday – long enough to take some medicine and find out I was running about 4 degrees of temperature.  I went back to bed and slept until 10:30 Tuesday morning.  I napped the rest of Tuesday.  Today I am back to almost normal, still have a little cough but feeling much better.  That’s the last time I joke about needing more sleep!
The school year is winding down, got videos of the Kansas grandkids, Wyatt and Cheyanne, participating in end of year play day and kindergarten graduation.  This evening we went to granddaughter Mackenzie’s choir program – so proud of all of them.

I got lots of wonderful mother’s day wishes, but I’m amazed that this one got to me at daughter Desira’s house!  Got to admit it did give me a good laugh.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment