Sunday, February 23, 2014

Florida, Moore Haven - Sunday, February 23, 2014 - M RV Resort


Once again I walked early this morning because the heat was going to be too much later on.  I noticed that one of the cacti here in the campground had a gorgeous bloom at the very top.


The water lilies are also getting ready to bloom.
 
We were certainly glad we didn’t ride the bike up to Daytona today to watch the Daytona 500.  They must have had some horrible downpours!  The race has been delayed and looking at the pictures on the TV you can see water everywhere.

I finally got out the gel gloss and shined up the shower – looks good.
I’ve been promising Greg for the last week or so that I would fix lasagna.  I finally got around to it today.  We ate early this evening and could have gone up to the clubhouse for the ice cream social, but I think we already have calorie overload from the lasagna and garlic bread.  It was good but not something we need very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment