Friday, February 7, 2014

Florida, Moore Haven - Friday, February 7, 2014 - M RV Resort


After we walked this morning we rode into Moore Haven to get the propane tank we use on the grill filled.  Moore Haven is the closest town to the campground, it’s 10 miles away.
We brought the propane tank back to the campground and then headed out to La Belle.  We wanted to pick up some miscellaneous electrical things and there was supposed to be an electrical supply house just before we got into La Belle.  We didn’t see it going in so we stopped at an Ace Hardware and found what we needed.  We saw the electrical supply house on the way back home.

I also found the gel gloss I had been looking for.  Now I just need to get everything all shined up.
We spent the rest of the day just hanging out at home.  The clubhouse was having Karaoke tonight.  We didn’t go up, a lot of alcohol would have to be involved, both for me and the people listening before I could participate.  Since I don’t drink that much it just wouldn’t happen.

We were sitting on the patio early this evening and watched one of the alligators in the pond sneak up on something to eat, probably a fish.  We’ve not seen any more than just the eyes and top of their head.  I’m ok if I don’t see any more.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you guys are having a blast. Sounds like the camper has given you a couple issues. But that is to be expected. Wish you guys all the luck and fun you can handle.:-)

    ReplyDelete