Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Arizona, Mesa - Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - New Year's Eve


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!
I’m not sure I’ll be able to see the New Year in – it’s only 8:30 here in Arizona and I’m already falling asleep on the couch.  Tomorrow I plan to spend some time going back over posts from the past year to reminisce over all we did in 2014.  This is the 7th New Year we’ve seen together, seems like just yesterday that Greg and his wonderful family came into my life – what a beautiful blessing that was.

Here at the resort they are having a Black and White Masquerade Ball to celebrate the New Year.  It’s a very formal affair, not exactly our cup of tea.  I think Greg left his tuxedo in storage along with all my ball gowns (or maybe not J).  But, I was curious to see the ballroom so we walked up to take some pictures and Pam, the Activities Director here was kind enough to unlock the doors so we could get a sneak peak at the most beautiful party set up I’ve ever seen.  The events crew here really knows what they are doing.  I'm not sure where they got all of this black and white stuff or who decided where it would all go, but it was inspired.  I understand that tomorrow they have 160 to 185 more RVs coming into the resort, that ought to be a day long parade, hope the staff doesn't party too much.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment