Sunday, December 21, 2014

Arizona, Mesa - Sunday, December 21, 2014 - Val Vista Villages RV Resort


We are going to the gym every day plus we are doing the stretching exercises that the chiropractor prescribed for Greg.  Our plan is to go to the gym in the morning before we go to work, we’ll see how that works out.
I spent the weekend cooking.  On Saturday I made things to put in goodie bags for the 17 people we work with at the grill.  We included Chex Mix, Ranch crackers, no-bake chocolate cookies and banana muffins.



Today I spent cooking for us.  I made a recipe of spiced nuts, I hope we can be sensible about eating these, but they are so good for the holidays.  Greg had a choice of one special dessert – carrot cake, pumpkin cake roll or apple dumplings and he picked the pumpkin cake roll, so I made that today.  Also put together a container of marinated shrimp, made celery seed dressing for spinach salad we will have on Christmas Day and cooked some hamburger seasoned with taco mix for enchiladas later in the week.

My Norwex order came yesterday but I haven’t had time to try them out.  I’m anxious to try the floor mop, I’ve been disappointed with the Swiffer Sweeper results.  That will have to be on tomorrow’s list, I’m tired this evening J

No comments:

Post a Comment