Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Arizona, Mesa - Tuesday, November 3, 2015 - Sodium Free Shopping


Looks like we might be in for some rain this evening.  Wouldn’t hurt to get a little, our orange tree needs water. 

 
We’ve decided that we aren’t prone to panic.  On Monday evening the Phoenix area was hit by three earthquakes.  Greg didn’t even feel it, I felt the coach move when the last one that was 4.0 hit – my reaction was “hmm, that was strange”.  The news reports said social media was filled with people wanting to know what was going on and the police and fire departments were fielding all kinds of calls.

I think that we are so used to our home having some movement that it just didn’t register as a big deal.  Also, since we aren’t anchored to the ground like a regular building what we felt would be somewhat milder, I think.

We found some new sodium free things to try at the Sprouts Farmers Market.  I’m amazed at the number of “gluten-free” things that are available.  I counted twelve different types of gluten free pizzas, but no low sodium ones.  I would think that the number of people who should be on low sodium diets would far outnumber the ones that need to be gluten free, but I guess I don’t have any facts to base that opinion on.

 
We were excited to find Boar’s Head no sodium deli meat.  One thing we have missed is being able to have a wrap and some soup for a quick lunch.  I know we need to count our soup into our liquid count for the day but I don’t think that should be a problem.

I’m getting ready to head up to the ballroom for a couple of hours of line dancing.  Thought I better finish the blog before that, I may not be up to it later J.  Ok, I didn't get done with the post before I had to leave.  I'm sitting here now after dancing for two hours - I'm going to hurt in the morning.  Got to get this done fast and head to a hot shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment