Monday, January 12, 2015

Arizona, Mesa - Monday, January 12, 2015 - Val Vista Villages RV Resort


Watching Ohio State and Oregon play in the college football championship.  Rooting for Ohio State.
We ended up working an extra day last week, they called us in on Saturday just as we had settled down to watch a movie.  We had a choice whether or not we went in but we decided to go, it was a good thing we did, it was busy.  Not sure how that extra four hours will play out in our workamper contract, we’ll see.  On Sunday I ended up doing the cooking and cleaning I had planned for Saturday so we didn’t have any time to get out and play.

The grill was really busy today.  There was karaoke in the courtyard and that seems to be a big draw, sometimes I’m not sure why.  The good thing about all of these busy days is that I have managed to lose 4 pounds and so far I haven’t adjusted my eating habits.  In fact, I’ve been indulging a little too much in some very good chocolate rice krispy treats I made on Sunday.
We got our December mail today which included a lot of wonderful Christmas cards.  So, we get to enjoy a bit of extended Christmas cheer.  Miss all of you back in Indiana, but I’m sure glad we don’t have to participate in that cold weather.  Stay safe and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment