Thursday, September 25, 2014

Kansas, Pratt - Thursday, September 25, 2014 - Closet Cleaning


I decided to not put off the “something in, something out” process since I bought 5 pairs of shorts yesterday.  Once I got started on the purging process things got a little messy.


I did eventually get it sorted out and back in order again.  I found a few things I had forgotten I had – just like going shopping in your own closet
 
 
 
 
I ended up getting rid of 10 tops and 7 pairs of jeans.  When I told Greg what I was getting rid of and that I still had 8 pairs of jeans he didn’t say “good job, babe”, he only said “you had 15 pairs of jeans in there?”  Granted that was too many and I probably still have too many, but that is a topic for researching after the next shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment