Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Florida, Jacksonville - Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - Pecan Park RV Park


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM.  She’s an amazing lady and I’m proud she’s my mom.

This was a “me” day today, I took time to give myself a manicure and pedicure and read a book, Summer’s Child by Diane Chamberlain – very enjoyable.

The weather here has dropped to 60 degrees with a good bit of wind so no riding today.

We treated ourselves to beef filets, twice baked potatoes and some bubbly wine for dinner this evening.  Couldn’t have been any better if we had been at a five star restaurant.

We’ll be moving to Orlando tomorrow to spend a week with the kids and grandkids.  Really looking forward to that.

Hopefully after the first of the year we’ll be coming back here to finally get the fridge fixed

In case I don’t get to post tomorrow, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment