Sunday, December 8, 2013

Florida, Jacksonville - Sunday, December 8, 2013 - Pecan Park RV Park


On Saturday we went in town to find one last Christmas gift – no more shopping on the weekend until after Christmas!!  Traffic was terrible.
I started to wrap presents today and found that I didn’t have any gift boxes.  I walked over to the Flea and Farmer’s Market which is right next door and was able to pick up some boxes and a nice poinsettia.

 
The market is open on Saturday and Sunday and seems to do a pretty good business, but the farmer’s market isn’t much this time of year.


There was a whole lot of stuff I didn’t need.


I did manage to get all of the presents wrapped.  Not so many this year, had to have some presents shipped direct so I didn’t get a chance to make them pretty.


We did get some of the Christmas decorations put up before we got too tired.  Some of the decorations are on hold until we find our extension cord.  It’s around here some place – it couldn’t have gone far.

This is on the dash just as you come in the door.  This nativity set is from Precious Moments and is made from cast iron.  I’ve had it for several years and now it is just perfect for our small space.
 
 
The dining area


Bathroom got a little decoration


Above the fridge – once again Greg gets the skimpy stocking


No comments:

Post a Comment