Monday, March 16, 2015

Arizona, Mesa - Sunday, March 15, 2015 - Val Vista Villages RV Resort


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SON-IN-LAW DAN.
Well I’m disappointed – as I started to write this blog I found out that the pictures I took earlier this week of some beautiful cactus blossoms and the pictures I took today at the NASCAR race at the Phoenix Motor Speedway aren’t any good L.  I don’t know what the problem was unless it was too much sunshine, it’s beautiful and in the high 80s here.

Our seats today were great, we were 10 rows up right between turns one and two.  Harvick’s pit box was right across from us.  Our favorites, Dale Jr. and Tony Stewart, were taken out by crashes, Harvick was next on my list so when he won I was happy.  The Budweiser horses were there and I thought I had some good pictures of them coming around the track – nope.

This race is our last planned event while we are here in Arizona.  We’ll be leaving on April 18 to get back out on the road.  We’ll be headed south to Texas to visit some friends just outside of Dallas, then on to North Carolina for a rally the last week in May, we also plan on visiting with some friends in North Carolina while we are there.  We’ve enjoyed our time here and have signed up to be workampers here again next year.

The only picture that turned out well is of the bathroom sign I redid.
 
 
This is the before picture with lots of little dings in it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment